The Livingston Football Parent Association (LFPA) is a 501c3 registered non-profit organization. Our mission is to support the LHS Football program, coaches and players. We hold a variety of fundraisers prior to and during the season (Lancer Discount Cards, Team Kits, Apparel, to name a few) to raise funds to support our football program. All funds raised are used for our players' benefit:
- Pre Game meals (breakfast/dinner) for Varsity/JV players and coaching staff
- Protein/granola bars and water for all JV players for JV games
- Breakfast for Freshman players and coaching staff after Freshman games
- All paper products and utensils for meals
- Gatorade and water at all Varsity, JV and Freshman games
- Special equipment needs for LHS Football program
- End of year banquet (all players and coaches are paid for by LFPA)
- End of year gifts for all players
- End of year gifts for all coaches
- Framed jerseys for Senior players
We ask each family to give $65 so that we may continue to provide these benefits and services to our players. Just click the PayPal button below:
Alternatively, you may mail your checks made payable to LFPA to P.O. Box 343, Livingston, NJ 07039.
We thank you in advance for your support and look forward to seeing you at all of the Livingston Lancers High School Football team functions.
The Livingston Football Parents Association would like to welcome you to our New LHS Lancers Football Web Site. We thank you for your support in the past and we are looking forward to your continued support this season.
This web site provides players, parents and alumni with a roster, updated scores, schedules, directions, & general information about the LHS Lancer Football Program.
The Livingston FPA is a non-profit organization.